Mast-Jägermeister SE is one of the leading premium spirit producers in the world. The company has produced its globally successful herbal liqueur based on a secret recipe of 56 different herbs, blossoms and roots for over 80 years. We pride ourselves on successfully combining the great traditions of a family-owned company with innovative and exciting marketing strategies around the globe. This has resulted in Jägermeister now being sold in over 140 countries worldwide and it is becoming the world’s top liqueur brand.
As an international company firmly rooted in Germany, we strongly influence developments in the (spirit) market to create new Jägermeister fans around the world, every day. Around 1000 dedicated employees worldwide contribute to the success of the unique herbal liqueur. Become part of our team.
If you would like to grab the chance to help shape the future of Jägermeister, we are happy to welcome you as
Global Product (Activation) Manager Coldbrew (f/m/d)
within our Global Brand Marketing team based in Wolfenbuettel, Germany limited for one year.
This role is responsible for the brand and commercial advancement of our new line extension Jägermeister Coldbrew Coffee.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Activate, establish and develop the new line extension with focus on our three key markets and support on roll-out plan to additional markets in alignment with all relevant stakeholders.
- Support and guide markets on launch activation and development through continuous collaboration.
- Track, review and support on reiterating product strategy based on tracking data, market feedback, consumer needs and development KPIs.
- Orchestrate and steer complete launch and roll-out across disciplines and departments.
- Aggregate and evaluate feedback to allow decision making.
- Understand and educate on product within portfolio framework.
- Steer and overview new market qualification process.
- Leverage between brand and commercial agendas and objectives.
- Moderate interdisciplinary discussions and derive consensus/actions.
- Secure flow of information and take charge that market needs and brand requisites are covered.
- Overview budgets, P&L and development KPIs
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluent level English speaker
- Result driven and highly focused individual with excellent communication skill.
- Exceptional organizational capabilities
- Ability and experience to work across and within cross-functional teams
- Experience in B2C environment (FMCG or lifestyle products)
- Ability to communicate to senior management
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure
- High degree of assertiveness
- Strong, unbiased and collaborative leader able to join different stakeholders behind the brand and lead across hierarchies.
- Proven project leadership skill
If you are interested, please send your application via E-Mail to Janna Seela in one pdf (max. 10 MB) including the reference number 20 and your salary expectation to email@example.com.